Giannandrea, Celebrity Stylist and Hair Prescriptives Creative Director, Shares How to Get Kate Hudson’s Trendy Hair Style From The 2021 Venice Film Festival He Created
Giannandrea, renowned celebrity stylist and the Creative Director of Hair Prescriptives recently rocked the 2021 Venice Film Festival with a stunning look on Kate Hudson he dubbed “Bohemian Rapsody”. This Bohemian Rhapsody style takes loose and effortless waves that cascaded gorgeously past the shoulders to a new level while also framing Hudson’s face.
Giannandrea shared how to get this stunning look anytime:
1. The hair was washed with Hair Prescriptives® Stimulating Shampoo (6.6 oz. / $33.50) and Enriching Conditioner (6.6 oz. / $33.50), to provide the hair with hydration and making it manageable and imparting volume. After the hair is washed and damp, section a middle part on the head and begin to towel dry the hair while brushing it downward with a wide-tooth comb to prepare for styling.
2. Start by blow drying hair with a large round brush in large sections to create an ample blowout—starting from the nape area and moving to the top.
3. Take a 1 ½ inch round Marcel iron, starting from the crown area, and do mid-section waves with the iron. All the sections should be 1 inch in size, working in long, flat & round technique around the iron for alternating pattern to make hair more natural looking.
4. After waving each section, stretch the sections to let the long length of the hair relax in a downward wave. Pro-Tip: Make sure to use the face as your guide as the waves should fall accordingly to the face shape, using the cheekbones as a guideline for how the front part should flow.
5. Once the whole head is waved, take a dime size amount of Hair Prescriptives® Daily Nourishing Styling Cream (3.3 oz. / $34.50) and run it only from mid length to ends with your fingers. Pro-Tip: use only your fingers, no tools, combs, or brushes for this part.
6. Make sure after you achieve the desired look to take a small amount of Hair Prescriptives® Glamorous Glossing Serum (1.7 oz. / $48) in your hands and run it only in the ends of the hair for added shine.
“This style is all about a modern bohemian vibe. The top part of the hair is to remain dry while the mid-length to ends showcases a more semi-moist texture using the HPx gloss to finish. Calibrating this part is essential to the overall result of this effortless contemporary red-carpet look,” commented Giannandrea.